Sundaram Mutual - Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV 5 Year Equity Fund - MYREALITY.In, Real Estate, Share Market, Mutual Fund, Insurance
Trending
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 12, 2017

Sundaram Mutual - Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV 5 Year Equity Fund


Sundaram Mutual  - Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV  5  Year Equity Fund


Sundaram Mutual Fund (MF) on may 10, 2017  launched Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV (five years), according to a notice on the fund house’s website.
The close-ended equity scheme will close for subscription on May 24, 2017.

It will invest at least 80% of the corpus in equity and equityrelated securities of micro-cap companies, and the remaining up to 20% in other equity, including investments in derivatives of large-caps, and fixed income and money market securities.

The minimum subscription for investing in the fund is Rs. 5,000.

The fund is benchmarked to the S&P BSE Small Cap Index.

Mr. S. Krishnakumar and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava are fund managers to the fund. 
Sundaram Mutual - Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV 5 Year Equity Fund Reviewed by S. Chitra on May 12, 2017 Rating: 5 Sundaram Mutual  - Sundaram Micro Cap — Series XV   5  Year Equity Fund Sundaram Mutual Fund (MF) on may 10, 2017  launched Sundar...

No comments:

Google+ Followers

HDFC Securities Diwali 2017 Picks